Thursday, June 4, 2009

Nothing to Complain about. . .

I just realized it's been 2 weeks since my last post--how in the world did that happen? With me, it's like they say,I guess--no news is good news. Since the heel has healed (I know. Corny.), I haven't had anything to vent about lately.

Even if I did, I think I'd be too wiped out to actually do it. With three weeks to go until IM France, training is full tilt at the moment. Yesterday's workout, for example, included a 20 mile run, and I am not kidding when I say that was the easy part! (The hard part was the 3.5 hour group ride I did just before, with my legs screaming a none to subtle reminder about the track intervals the day before). Between massive training sessions, I haven't had much time or energy for anything besides the nighttime routine of catching up on the Tivo list. Even that department is suffering--I'm currently on night 3 of trying to finish the 2 hour season finale of Desperate Houswives.

To some, I realize this may sound a lot like complaining, but trust me, it's not. This is, in fact, my most favorite state of being. . .I know all of you long distance athletes out there know what I'm talking about! I'll TRY to do a better job of updating, but in the meantime, hope you're out there doing what makes you happy!

2 comments:

  1. Catching up with the Tivo...sometimes it feels like work keeping up with all the shows. Desperate Housewives finale was good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think your wednesday included (far) more training than my entire week... so glad you're heeeeled! france here you come!

    ReplyDelete